Sunday, August 14, 2011

OHH EEMM GEE!!!

You have no freaking idea what I'd do to get good grades for my courses! I stayed up till late night to cramp for Biology, and then get like 45 minutes of sleep, and then wakes up again to study!! @.@ But still, sleep tempts me into her world, and I end up getting my "proper" sleep at the ungodly hour of 4 a.m. I think. LOL Even I'm not sure when I melt unto my bed  yesterday  today! And so, unsurprisingly, I dread waking up at 8.30 a.m. and continuously lie on my bed until 10.15 a.m. before I drag myself to the bathroom.

And so, the test was horrible. I think I totally flunk the test... =x Oh well... But this is also where the fun starts! Vi, Min and I all walked to 7-11 to get slurpees, and then get Min her 1st Starbucks ever!!

There, her 1st Starbucks, Green Tea Frappucino


 Her first sip! Hehehe

thumbs up!

We then walked to Coquitlam Centre to check out the newly opened American Outfitters store, but before that, we just had to feed our curiosity and climb up the stairs to the *ahem ahem* PARKING LOT!! xD

Being us, we cam-whored... Prove? Here xD

I blinked... On our 1st photo... =.=
Nice view isnt it?
Ready to strike...
Phailed...
007 LOL
Vii looked a bit too happy, doesnt she? xD

I kinda cut off both of our faces.. but never mind LOL
The amount of attempts we took to get this picture! HAHAHA
Opps.. Caught off guard, Min! 
Yeah!
 And were trying to figure out how to play the game
:)
Shopping for clothes 
A rest after a longgg day

Really, we had so much fun playing the demo games at Future Shop xD Tired out, we all went back home. And since it's been a very very very long time since I had a nice long hot shower, I decided to have one in the middle of the night, just for the like of it! WAHAHAHAHAHA!! Well, I do deserve it, don't I? =D 

(P/s: Min, Vii, thanks for the awesome days spent together during summer's Bio 12. Glad I met you guys!)


4 comments:

  1. Haha nice blog Ag! I love the pics!! Our friendship shall never be broken~~ Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. starbucks..never tasted either..haha
    =D
    and what do you mean by the arhem arhem parking lot? o.o hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! I go back treat you to one. xD we went to the parking lot to cam whore.. LOL

    ReplyDelete