Sunday, August 21, 2011

This too shall pass ;)

One morning, a young boy, named Solomon, saw the goldsmith who works for King David's palace walks out of the palace with extreme desperateness and sadness. Solomon asked the goldsmith with curiosity, "What makes you so sad and desperate?"

The goldsmith answered, "I have to provide a solution to the King in seven days, or I will be take out of my job. I am really confused because there is no solution for what the King asked."

"What is the solution that the King asked for?" Solomon was curious.

The goldsmith presented the demand of the King to Solomon as followed. "I need to make a gold ring for the King with the inscription on it that will help the King to not be too happy that will cause him to forget the divine truth during his happy moments, but at the same time, the inscription should help him not to lose his heart when he is facing failures and desperations."

Immediately, Solomon gave what the goldsmith needs to inscribe on the ring.

He said: "Write as followed."

"This too shall pass."


credits: Vitamins for d soul

No comments:

Post a Comment