I take things soooo easily nowadays. I know, I know... There's still Planning 10 assignments nagging me at the back of my mind... But really, who wants to do it if they could choose? =.=
This week was pretty nice. I got to enjoy some time working out in gym, swimming for a bit, and then hop into the sauna to sweat for a while. I slept like a dead pig (don't I always?) since I got the time of the world before school starts again.
Dear, you'll be proud to hear this. I helped mom with the chores (vacuuming, ironing, etc) without her calling me to do so. xD Just wanna share with you how obedient I am nowadays to fish for some compliments from you! ngek ngek ngek~
I received great news this week. Got to rest and relax for a bit. Work out as much and as long as I want. Laze and slack around whenever I felt like it. And I'm still planning to go out with friends next week. Tell me this isn't heaven?!?! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment