And of course, since this post is made entirely for you, I've made a thank-you list for you, and which also lists what I love about you.
Here it goes:
- Min, thanks for always texting me ever since you've downloaded Viber. LOL.
- Your encouragement never fails to dampen our spirits! xD
- Your hilarious jokes and mind-blowing metaphors ALWAYS ALWAYS makes my day
- Thanks for always sharing movies and K-Pop MVs with me
- And of course, always keeping me entertained when I'm studying for Biology 12 xP
To tell the truth, my life isn't really that adventurous, but I have awesome peeps that makes my day, and who could deny that? Flying all the way from Kuala Lumpur, I set out to an entirely new expedition of my life in B.C., Canada. As I see my peeps venture into different paths of life – college, work, national service, etc – I'm glad that we are all moving on with our life, which means we are all still awake and alive.
Friends, I miss you guys soooo much! Words can never describe the nostalgic moments I constantly get thinking about you guys. I never regret any moments spent with you all, because really, each and every one of you fills my world, consistently brightening it. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment