Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Urgh. I'm suppose to be studying for my Biology 12 finals tomorrow, but since nothing goes into my brain, I might as well just blog for today. I'm actually planning to stick to the study-and-reward method, but.. Oh well, maybe I'll just do it the other way round xD

I dont have any motivation to study, but listening to this kinda cheer me up a little (like, before I look down at my pile of Biology...)


HAHAHA! The lyrics are sooo funny, and the song's sooo catchy, I find myself singing to it while studying (no wonder nothing goes into mah brain. Ishh) It's nice to watch hilarious videos at times like this, isn't it? LOL

@.@ I can't wait to get over with tomorrow's finals and hang out with Min and Vi!!! Just hope that I get good grades for tomorrow... Oh Lord, please help meh! I promise you I'll really study VERY VERY hard. Grant me a fresh and clear mind so I can understand what I'm studying, and give me good memories to last till 3:30 p.m. tomorrow. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen. 


(p/s: I still lack motivation. LOL. HEHEHE.

2 comments: