Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Suppressing my rants...

I wanna rant. And complain about every bad things that cause stress to me. I know the phrase that "you can't rid the world of sorrow, but you can choose to live in joy." But really, talk is so much easier than do. With so many things in hand, my stress level is rising constantly. 4 quizzes and tests consecutively this week. Math, History, English, Planning, etc. I could barely handle all these stress. I don't want to give up, but I couldn't trust myself.

I feel like I'm crumbling, but the pain is inevitable. Suffering might be optional, but the pressure feels like it is at the peak.

No matter how I honour my family, there will still be crazy, illogical happenings. My studies are getting more and more confusing, and I'm getting more and more tired.

I need motivation. But right now, I don't have time to slack and mourn around all these stuff. It just won't do any good. Sigh. Imma suppress everything deep to the back of my mind and charge to finish all my duties. To say the least, I'm exhausted, but it won't be the excuse to stop. There's still tons that I haven't do. I haven't finish everything in my to-do list yet, and it seems to be a neverending list. I have yet to complete my duties, and thus, I will still need to continue and go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment